[How to make prince crab]_how to do_how to do
Prince Edward crab is a kind of crab. Like other crabs, Prince Edward crab also has rich nutritional value, and its meat quality is relatively tender. There are also a lot of people who like to eat Prince crab.
There are many ways for prince crab, the most common of which are: drunk crab, fried rice cake with crab, fried crab with salt and pepper, crab with tofu and crab mackerel soup.
In addition, there are many taboos to watch out for when eating prawns.
The following is a detailed introduction to the relevant knowledge of Prince Edward crab.
First, the practice of prince crab 1, drunk crab: Put the crabs you bought back into the water and put them on the water for 2 days, let them excrete the body, and then scoop them out of the water for 1 day without feeding, then usePut the wine into your mouth, add the right amount of salt, cooking wine, spring onion, ginger, sugar, put in a small mouth jar and seal it, put it in the refrigerator freezer, you can take it directly after 1 week without cooking, also use drunk crabStewed chicken or suckling pigeon, its soup is mellow and nutritious.
2. Crab fried rice cake: Wash and cut the live crab into pieces, cut the rice cake into strips, add the onion after the crab meat is oiled, and stir fry the ginger and rice cake together.
3. Fried salt and pepper crab: Cut the fresh and clean crab into pieces, stir-fry with green onion, ginger, cooking wine for a few minutes, fry it in a pan and fry it, sprinkle with salt and green and red pepper grains and mix in a pot.
4. Tofu Braised Crab: Wash the live crab, remove the shell and umbilical cord, divide it in two, wrap it with wet powder, and fry it in golden pan, add tofu, ginger, onion, salt, soy sauce, etc.can.
5. Crab and catfish soup: Cut the crab into two pieces, and place it in a casserole over a small fire for 1 hour with the fried yellow catfish, add onion, ginger, salt, wolfberry, and serve.
Second, the nutritional value of crab is rich in nutrition, each 500 grams of sea crab contains 49.6 grams of protein, 9.3 grams of adults, 27.2 grams of impurities, 1.088 mg of phosphorus, 33.6 mg of iron, vitamin A, D, etc.
Crab shells are also rich in calcium salts. About 3/4 of the crab shells are calcium carbonate.
Traditional Chinese medicine believes that crabs have a salty and cold taste, have nourishing yin and nourish the marrow, clearing heat and reducing phlegm, nourishing tendons and blood, renewing tendons and bones, inducing births and anti-tuberculosis, and tonication.
Third, diet taboos 1, crabs are salty and cold, and they are rotten animals, so you must dip ginger vinegar juice to dispel cold and sterilize, and you should not eat alone.
2. Crabs’ gills, sandbags, and viscera are rich in bacteria and toxins. Be sure to remove them when eating.
3. Crabs should not be eaten with sweet potatoes, pumpkin, honey, oranges, pears, pomegranates, tomatoes, cantaloupe, peanuts, snails, celery, persimmons, rabbit meat, nepeta, turtles, which will cause food poisoning.
4. Don’t drink cold drinks to eat crabs, it will cause diarrhea.
5. It is not advisable to eat tea with tea. Don’t drink tea when eating crab and within 1 hour after eating crab.